Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bits and Buggers

Ah yesterday was lovely and joyous. The snow fell, I made homemade hamburger buns and cinnamon rolls. The kids were fairly well behaved and the hubby stayed home from work.

Last night the baby had a rough night, she was up a lot and restless. She is gearing up to cut some teeth, so that may have been her issue, or it could have been the ginormous poop she needed to take and did at 7 am exploding everywhere. My wonderful, and well rested, husband took her, changed her and kept all the kids so I could sleep until almost 10 am! That is an amazing gift to a mother of four!

On the agenda today. Laundry and lots of it, and cleaning the upstairs. Kids have already done their portion, I have to straighten the master bedroom and we have a lot of laundry to fold and put away. The kids want to play in the snow, and I need to do some work. Hopefully we will have a nice quiet and peaceful Sunday.

No comments: