Sunday, January 24, 2010

I don't roll with it

Oh man I am anxious.

I hate feeling unsettled and while I know that we are in control right now and that there was even news that the hubby's job is more secure than we thought...we are not trusting that. We are still on course to begin a major job search, and not knowing where we are headed is enough to make my head spin.

I am not someone who can roll with things. I cannot wait to see what happens. I need to research and over analyze everything. I have researched houses all over Long Island and Upstate New York. We have looked at jobs at hubby's current job but at a different location. We have therefore, looked at houses in West Virginia and my sister's neck of the woods. There is a HUGE difference in these!

So I am going a little nutty and probably will be until Ryan gets a new job. Then we can begin trying to figure out where we are going to live!

No comments: