Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sex toys and brownie leaders

Last night I went to a "Slumber Party" at my neighbor's house. Becky is about the best kind of neighbor I could ever want, she is brass and curses, she doesn't bother me for stupid things or stop by randomly, and she is fun to be around. I can always count on her if I need something, I trust her with my allergy kid and she is also Haven's brownie leader. Over the last year, we have talked more and gotten to know each other a bit better, which is a big deal for me since I tend to stick with the usual suspects (really suspect!) and am really too busy to have to put a lot into being friends with someone.

Anyway, I went to the party last night at her house, and there were a lot of the other brownie moms there, the other leader, and one of the second grade teachers (not Havens!) and the aide from Brittan's class (that was funny). If you have ever been to one of these, they are really fun and if the group of ladies are into it, you can really have a good time. I am so glad I went, even though I had to leave a bit early because Ryan had to work, and I liked getting to know the mom's a bit more. I hope over the next year, I will get to know everyone better and maybe host something at my house :)

**Oh, and I did make a few purchases, but I am not telling

No comments: