Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Busy little bee

I have been busy, really busy, so much so that I feel like my head is going to fall off if things don't slow down. As it is Wednesday, and anyone who reads this should know, I am sitting at the library of an undisclosed university killing time between classes. I have been here for an hour, and have two more to go, but no one should worry since I have about 10 hours of work to do!

So far I have had a conference call with FT teaching gig, taught a class for PT teaching gig, sat here and graded assignments for FT teaching gig, pulled some research for paper #1 I need to write today. I still need to complete grading for FT teaching gig, grade 100 exams (all essay!!) for PT teaching gig, teach a 3 hour class for PT teaching gig and write two papers for doctoral program. Whew, that was a lot to write, let alone do-and it is 5:00 now!

Now a rant...I just have no patience left for people who are soooooo busy and can't do anything but work. Really, you can't or you have something better to do? I have somehow managed to birth 3 kids in four years, work, get a masters and now be working towards a doctorate, play housewife, etc. Come on, now I know work can be a lot for people, but it can't be all that bad, and if you REALLY wanted to do something else like go back to school, volunteer, etc. you could do it. Come on now, if we all get together and work hard, think of how much can be done in a day!!!

OK, now I have to go write paper #1....go do something good!

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

When you get that the rest of us are just not near as productive as you, you will have more patience for us:)

Tribe Mama said...

I have patience for those that are doing a lot, it is the people who don't have a lot going on and who still say they can't do anything. Thankfully there aren't many people I know who fall in this catagory, and of course you don't :)