Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dreary day

It is Wednesday, and as my children were awful little devils yesterday, I was not able to finish my grading so I am sitting here at school. I really wanted to go home between classes, but oh well, as least grades are done for PT school. Now I have to get on and do some work for FT school, plus look at what is needed for my class. Even stretched as thin as I am now, I am considering taking a class on campus at PT school in the Spring. My doctorate is so business focused, and I have been taking things like "Leadership Studies" and "Global Economy" and blah blah blah. I want to take something I am interested in, and although I was planning to wait until I was in dissertation stage to take classes at PT school, I think I want to start now. They have a cool Grad certificate in Women's Studies that would help my research on gender and marketing. The certificate is only 5 classes, and I can take them for free here, so I really want to do it. The main problem is that I don't feel like I have any time to do anything, and having to leave my house at 6:30 on a Thursday to attend class may be too much. Maybe I will wait until Fall since Gray will be in preschool and I should have a bit more down time. Ah well, now back to the grind :)

No comments: