Monday, November 12, 2007

A day off? Don't make me laugh!

Ryan took last night off, he has been working a lot of overtime and we have been sick. I have only been sleeping a few hours a night and have a ton of work I needed to do, so I was really excited. He came home yesterday morning, played a video game, went to bed at 1:30....so far, not much of a help. He got up at 5:30, I went and got dinner (now you know I am tired if I ordered out!) we ate, kids got baths and he passed out at 8:30 pm on the couch. I sent him upstairs since the snoring was distracting me from the paper I was writing, so he was in bed just after 8:30! I was really sick and when I tried to go to sleep the snoring was so bad, I couldn't sleep. I got up with the kids all night and ended up getting just two hours of sleep again!

Today he keeps telling me to go back to bed, but I don't have the time to do that. I have work to do and I need to go to the store to get the stuff for Haven's brownie troop. I cannot take time off in the middle of a day, I need to get some sleep at night.

No rest for the weary, I am now going to get dressed to go to the store. YAWN!

No comments: