Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear World...Back the Hell Off

Um see me...well that arm sticking out of quicksand?  Yeah, that is me drowning in it.  Work is well....ugh.  Too much to do and way too little time to do it.  I feel like I am going from the moment we get up until I finally pass out at 11 or 12, and none of that time is spent resting or relaxing.  I managed a half hour "lunch break" today, but had to share with the little demander, so I only got half of my baked stuffed tomato  *sigh*

I think it would help if I wasn't exhausted by 5, but unless I find a way to rest or do less, I am not sure how to swing that.  Should make teaching a 7-10 pm class fun come fall :)

So seriously, if you want something from me...don't ask.  If you have drama....don't share.  If you have an issue...take it elsewhere, because I really just don't have the time or energy to deal with anything except what I have to, and that is my husband, kids and work.

No comments: