Monday, May 31, 2010

No Jam

Well.....the family and I set off today to pick strawberries.  I knew we were late in the season, but it was slim, slim pickings.  Sadly, no where near enough to make jam this year, so I am a little sad about that, but plan to send them out to the local berry farm to get raspberries and blueberries in July, so we will just have to suffer through having only blueberry and raspberry jam this year...and of course the apple butter I make every year!

I did not make bread last week, but that was because I decided to spend time with the kiddos.  Tomorrow the girls have school and Gray is going to a friend's house, so I am planning to clean and organize the master bedroom, do a ton of laundry and make that bread. I also have to finish patching the playroom walls, and then Wednesday I will FINALLY prime!  Things are slowing down, and that is quite the relief, if only I felt better.  This pregnancy seems a lot like the one with Brittan, I was just so tired and sick all the way through. I am hoping that the tides will change soon, usually by 14-15 weeks I will feel better, if I am ever going to, so fingers crossed!!

No comments: