Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the weird feeling washing over me?

Ah yes, it is a sense of calm!  I have 10 more final exams to grade, which won't take long.  I have some posts to do for the other gig, some grades and I need to finish rubrics for a final class, but for me, this is pretty light!  I know that by the end of the day tomorrow, all of these will be done and I will be back to only having to do my one job(and write a course, but that is extra cash work) until the end of August.  Oh how I am looking forward to the extra time, I cannot wait until Monday when I can paint the playroom, and I have big plans to get back on the bread making wagon this weekend.  I am so excited to be feeling on top of things and calm again....now if only Britt would go back to school tomorrow so I can only have to take Teagie with m to the doctor!

No comments: