Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Struggling and nervous

OK, I admit it, I am having a tougher time than I thought I would. The house is staying clean, laundry done and food cooked, but I don't FEEL like I am on top of things. Even more of a concern is the fact that in four weeks I head back to both jobs, the girls head back to school and all Fall activities start...at the same time. That makes me nervous! While I know it is a good thing, that we will be able to get into a routine, it is still something I am dreading since I am sure the first few weeks will be rough. I am also not getting out much with the kids, especially since I have all of them, it is summer and places are crowded. I am going out tomorrow, I have to, and will try to go to Wal-mart to return something and get copies of our key made and maybe the grocery store to get the stuff I need for the trip this weekend. I also need to get a list going for the trip to the lake house...lots of stuff for a two day trip.

Today I am focusing on resting since I didn't have a good night last night. Dinner is started and cooking, still need to run the vacuum and get the kids cleaning the playroom. I would also like or the kiddos to quit fighting, it is getting tired.

No comments: