Monday, February 23, 2009

Calling all cloth diapering mamas

I am losing my mind!

I want to try a few different things, and know that we may use disposables sometimes as well and will have a stash of Earth's Best on hand. Here is my issue, how do you know what works with a new one? I am planning on about 10 covers, 36 prefolds, 12 all in ones and 4-5 fitted. I want to know what works and what doesn't. I can see using prefolds and covers at home when the baby is really small, then relying more on pockets and fitted with covers when we are out or the baby is bigger. I am so lost!

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

If you haven't already try diaperswappers.com they have lots of sections where you can see what has worked for lots of mommas & ask for help.

I just used the disposables that people gave me until they ran out. I have c-sections & wasn't going to deal with laundry on top of it all. And so we started right in with pockets. We use one-size pocket diapers because for a little while all 3 were in diapers.