Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy little bees

We have been a busy bunch! Last night Ryan and I had a nice night out to dinner with the Fallon's at the Melting Pot. It was a fun time, good company and food, and I was wiped when we came home! Then today Haven and I had Thinking Day for Brownies, and while the event was pretty small overall the girls had fun and all the moms were chatting and enjoying themselves as well. Then we came home and headed out to the store. We went to Circuit City to see what was left, alas not much, however we still managed to spend a ton! Then over to the unfinished wood store where we bought a new television stand, desk and end table. Once the family room is painted and the new curtains are up, we will stain the furniture and put the room together, and I am so excited!

Now I need to write a paper and do some grading. Kids are having leftover turkey for dinner...hopefully we will make a dent in it!

No comments: