Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am avoiding the beast

I am going to blog instead of write my dissertation.  As of right now, I have bout 4 more pages plus the citation to do and Chapter 2 will be on its way for review.  I think it is a good sign that I am seeing the same names show up in the articles I am reviewing, it makes me feel like I am on the right track.  I have begun to call it the Beast, kind of like the character from Beauty and the Beast, kinda mean and dark, but with a good side, that is what I think about the dissertation.  It is lovable in a mean and nasty kind of way :)

Had a nice morning, went and grabbed girl scout cookies and had a nice chat.  Love me some girl scout cookies, so i have stashed them away and will use them as rewards for tackling the beast.  After getting the cookies, I headed to meet a friend for a pedicure.  SO worth it!  Now I have pretty toes and a stash of cookies, wheeeee.

Right now Ryan and Teagan are on their way to the farm, I am finishing my lunch and will complete the section of the paper I am working on right now.  I think after I do that, I will go back and do all my citations so all I have left is the final section which I will work on after dinner.  Very very tired and I have a stack of stuff to grade, but once this chapter is sent off I will dedicate the end of the week to catching up on everything else. OK, back to taming the beast.

No comments: