Saturday, March 19, 2011

Living honestly

So I have been reviewing some of my old posts and back in August/September I talked a lot about changing paths, living for myself, focusing on my family and letting the negative people and things go.  In looking over these last seven months, I am happy that I have stuck to that plan even though it wasn't always easy.  I have reached out and made new friends and connections.  My life is no longer full of other people's drama and BS, instead I reserve my time for my own drama and BS :)  My marriage is great, my kids are great, I feel like we are all on the same page and heading in the right direction.  I feel good about myself and my choices, I feel no need to explain myself to others and I am especially happy to no longer allow others to cut me down under false pretenses.  Life is good, it is peaceful and it is positive.  Thankful every day for making those tough changes.

No comments: