Sunday, January 16, 2011

Disorganized

I have a bunch of things I want to talk about, but they are super random so I am just making a list...

1. Hubby seems better, hoping enough so that we can finally get the floors done and I can put my house back together.

2. Every time the Kinectimals commercial comes on, Teagan lays on the floor like they do in the ad...it is funny.

3.  Finn is the sweetest baby around, very alert and reasonably calm.

4.  The Woombie is the best invention ever, Finn can escape any swaddle and the Miracle Blanket and always knocks out his pacifier....not in the Woombie!

5. I wonder if other parents of a brood every feel like they can stop moving and cleaning up or if that is my own craziness.  I feel like I clean all day, every day and it bites.

6.  My kids are Wipeout junkies

7. Made the best sweet yeast rolls last night for dinner.  Tonight I am making spicy Italian beef sandwiches and need to make more rolls.  Good thing they were easy to make!

8. Confused about the changes I need to make to my Chapter 1 of my dissertation, chair had minimal comments. one committee member had a TON of comments and changes and other committee member had only a few changes and loved it....*sigh*

9.  Really excited that Big Love starts tonight and that the hubby and I have decided that once a month we are having an official date night.  Some months we will go out, some months we will just snuggle up with a nice just for grownups dinner and watch a movie, but we need to make sure we make time for each other in this crazy house.

10. I am thankful for the friends I have in life, and wish I had more time to spend with them.  I am making this a new priority as I have neglected myself too much in recent years and I need to make time for myself too.

11.  Think I am finally feeling like we will make all this work, although adding in my PT and FT jobs may be rough, I am feeling like we will pull it together and everything will be a-ok.

12.  Even though he thinks I am crazy, my husband promised to get me an iPhone when they are available for Verizon customers.  I HATE my Blackberry, so he is getting it for me even though he believes I should get a Droid.

13.  I love, love, love, love my kids, they are awesome...just wish they were getting along better today.

14.  Incredibly excited that we are planning to go NH in June to see my cousin graduate.  It has been too long since I have seen that side of the family, and cannot wait to celebrate Tim' accomplishments.  Should be fun and we are planning a trip into Boston while we are there...with my parents...and all the kids, that should be interesting!

OK, I think those are all the random thoughts in my head!

No comments: