Saturday, February 5, 2011

Turbo Tax Update

First-how funny that Google Ads keeps placing a Turbo Tax ad below my other post :)

So, I know you have been waiting with baited breath to find out what happened with Turbo Tax and the option to e-file my state return as well as my new friend Ramona the drunk 13 year old.

I emailed the transcript of the conversation with Ramona to Customer Service and I haven't heard back.  I did however get a survey in my email...going to have to fill that in ASAP.

I had also posted a question on the "Live Community" since all other questions that related to these forms were not answered, mine wasn't either :(

So I resigned myself to the fact that I would just mail the return today when I took Gray to a birthday party.  Got up at my usual crack of dawn with the criers and logged on to see if the forms were available.  Lo and behold they were and so was the option to E-FILE.  Taxes have been e-filed with the State of Virginia and waiting for the Fed to start accepting returns on the 14th. Seriously, two days ago NO ONE knew that there would be an option to e-file?  Turbo Tax is a mess.

No comments: