Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Love Ebates

OK, I know I have said this before, but i really love Ebates.  Last week I ordered some stuff for an upcoming trip from Old Navy, it cost me just about 50 bucks and I got free shipping...I also got 10 dollars back through Ebates.  Seriously.  TEN dollars because I went to the Ebates website first, click on Old Navy and then went about my business.  Whenever I am about to buy something online I always go to Ebates first to see if the company participates.  I just added up all the checks I received in 2010 (you get four a year) and it was just under 90 dollars, that is a lot of cash!  I am expecting another check in a few days, for just under 30 bucks from Christmas shopping.

So, if you don't already have an account, I suggest you go get one!  If you want to be extra sweet to me for sharing with you, please use this link

No comments: