Friday, April 8, 2011

Peace

I am so at peace right now.  I am calm and collected and in an awesome mood.  I am one zen mama.  Wanna know why?  Because I have an AWESOME room!!  For too many years our bedroom resembled a dorm room, thrown together, no rhyme or reason, just stuff in a room.  I hated it.  I wanted a pretty room but we never really had the time or money, but this year we found both.

I have a bed, a real bed.  It is white wrought iron and I freakin' love it.  I got all new bedding, new sheets, and a ton of new throw pillows.  i bought two new end tables, that match, each other AND the room!  The room is all cleaned up, organized and rearranged and I finally feel like I have a grown up room.  I have a few small things left to do, we need to put the TV on the wall, I need to swap the table and the treadmill and we need to bring the pew up from the garage and put pillows on it, but right now it is totally peaceful and serene, which is great because the rest of the house makes me want to pull my hair out.

No comments: