Thursday, January 5, 2012

The word of the day is POSITIVE

OK, better yet the word of the year is positive. I am working hard to look on the bright side of things, see the good, appreciate what is in front of my face and be as positive as I can.  See it is so easy to complain.  To see a mess the littles made and get upset or aggravated or stressed.  It is HARD to see the positive, that I have littles to make the mess, that they will grow up way too fast and not be playing with toys on my floor, that I am here to play with them and clean up after them.  Seeing the positive is much harder than the negative, and sometimes we all fall into the trap of the negative.  It is easy to complain when the people around you are complaining,  but I don't want to be around a bunch of complainers!

So starting now I am trying, and not always succeeding, at seeing the good in things.  I want 2012 to be the year of the good and upbeat outlook, and I hope it is contagious :)

No comments: