Linking up to The Nut House here
OK, here are my 10 things for this week:
1. Survive today-sick husband and wicked crazy day
2. Get changes made to dissertation
3. Call two of the stores on my list to ask about using them for surveys
4. Finish organizing my room
5. Have a family fun day Sunday
6. Try not to worry about Finn's cardio checkup Monday-fingers crossed his gradient hasn't changed and there is no tachycardia.
7. Teach my girls how to cook another meal
8. Spend an evening with my husband watching a movie or eating a late supper together at home
9. Plan a date night
10. Try to get work done early so I can enjoy my evenings.