Sunday, June 8, 2008

The simple tasks

Having three kids, 8 and under, simple tasks become HUGE!!

We have had a growing pile of clean laundry to fold. It had grown to take over the loveseat in the living room, so this morning I decided to start folding. I seperated half of the clothes into parents and kids and then folded all the kids clothes. The next step should have been easy, put the clothes away, but now that we have switched into summer, I needed to clean out all of their dressers and drawers. So this simple task turned into an ordeal, complete with closet reorganization, toy clean up and Space Bags!

Now I plan to feed the kiddos lunch, and take them over to the pool. Then when we get home, I will fold the OTHER half of kids clothes and the girls will put them away. Then I can tackle the rest of the dirty laundry :)

No comments: