Saturday, June 14, 2008

School's out for summer!

Yesterday was the last day of school and I couldn't be more excited! Haven finished up second grade doing well, and Britt finished out kindergarten wonderfully!

We picked the kiddos up and headed to Busch Gardens for some last day of school fun with the Fallons. It was warm, but once I was soaked on the rapids....and again on the Log Flume, I wasn't hot at all!

The kids seemed to have fun too, only thing we need to do next time is see a show. Since we have season passes, we all know we will be back soon, so everyone was pretty good about waiting to try new things, etc.

The ride home went well, not a peep from Haven and Brittan except when they were thirsty. They all watched a movie, and Grayson kept trying to talk to us, but still it was a very nice ride.

All went well until Haven got up at 3 am and threw up! I think she is fine, she has a bad cold and I think it just made her reflux act up. She is doing well this morning, enjoying the first lazy day of summer, and I am just so happy that the beach trip is less than a week away!

No comments: