Sunday, April 11, 2010

Secrets

I have never been good at keeping secrets, and people often tell me that how I feel is written all over my face.

I don't usually like secrets, I think they are kind of like lies, usually lies of omission, but sometimes a secret can be good.

Secrets shared between friends and loved ones, secrets rooted in love and joy, these are the good kinds to have. Secrets shared between sisters in the dark, and friends over lunch, and spouses in embraces...these are the true ones and the best little secrets around.

Those sweet pure secrets.....I may have a few :)

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

omission:something neglected or left undone

lie: Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression

You see Missy, the two are very different is definition, just try using them inter-changeably in your comps;-)

Hope all your secrets are good ones!

Emily

Tribe Mama said...

Always looking for the out Em?

My secrets are super awesome!