Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have things to share

but have been so damn busy. I forget how crazy the end of semester is. Tons of grading, projects and getting everything together.

I guess we will be back in full force in about three weeks.

Until then, I will share the disgusting story from yesterday. My husband and the two littles went to lunch at a local eatery and I ordered their burger that has grilled onions, bacon and cheese on it (this is important). I always cut my burgers into quarters, and after eating one quarter I picked up the next one and realized that the burger patty was raw...not rare, RAW. I couldn't tell on the first quarter because all the "stuff" on the burger covered it. Needless to say, I was sick to my stomach yesterday afternoon and had to consider the risk of e coli and how that would affect Teagan who is still nursing. I am FURIOUS with the restaurant because they also CHARGED us for the burger. I have emailed the manager and I am waiting for a response, and god help them if Teagan of I get ill. Seriously, RAW?

No comments: