Monday, February 22, 2010

If you can't say something nice

you really shouldn't blog....

Just been super busy here, and the baby cut her first tooth and is working the second through. This equates to her waking every 20 minutes at night and wanting to be held all day long. However, she is my last little baby and I know this will pass, so I am going to roll with it because never again will I have to endure a baby cutting her first tooth, and I am sure I will miss it.

Today the girls have their award ceremonies at school. Both will be receiving awards, Haven the Creative Problem Solver Award and Brittan the Classroom Helper Award. They also both got great report cards, Brittan does exceptionally well in all subjects, but we think she may be gifted in math, seriously I have never seen a 7 year old love math and be able to complete such complicated problems.

Haven also had a good report card, and we were thrilled with her writing grades as writing was the last hold over from her years of seizures. She has broken through and is achieving well at school. She could do a touch better, but it is due to lack of effort, not medical issues, so we wil take that any day! We are so proud of how far she has come, and the hurdles she has scaled. What a difference a year makes!

OK, off to do a work call, then lunch and errands, then another award ceremony, then work...whew!

No comments: