Thursday, March 25, 2010

What to do with all this free time!

Wow, after the craziness of traveling and my exams, my regular life seems somewhat calm! I have had a great week, Monday and Tuesday we started the great reorganization of the house. The Living Room got scrubbed top to bottom, the foyer was reorganized and I refinished the floors...I also put the rug from the Family Room in there. We also moved a rug we have had forever and that used to be in the Living Room into the Family Room and it has really brought everything together. Ryan also prepped our bathroom to be painted, patching the walls, and I will prime it this weekend.

We are also packing up all of the toys in the playroom to get ready to paint and lay new carpet. The outside will be next in line, the garden needs to be tilled and the new drainage system installed. I love Spring!

No comments: