Friday, March 12, 2010

Updates galore

Wow it has been a crazy few weeks!

Here are a few highlights.

1. Went to Pittsburgh, came home from Pittsburgh, survived and had a little fun.
2. Hubby's family is still a huge mess.
3. Baby cut her second tooth and has begun napping which is saving my sanity.
4. Work is busy, but manageable.
5. We got our half a cow and now the freezer is pretty full, just need to stock up on chicken and pig next, then the summer bounty of veggies.
6. My comprehensive exams for my doctorate are next week and I am strangely calm.
7. It is gloomy and rainy and I want the sun and the windows open.
8. We have many summer trips planned and I am so excited. Beginning the week after the kids are out of school, we will be traveling every two to three weeks all summer.

Off to feed a sweet baby.

No comments: