Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And now for a commercial break....

I am taking a break from writing my comp exam to eat lunch and blog. So far the exam is going well, I am at just shy of 4 pages and I have barely gotten going...should be interesting how long it is when it is all said and done!

I keep telling my husband that I want a cake from Duff when I am done with my dissertation. I want me, in my cap and gown and hood, climbing a mountain with my hand on my diploma and all four kids hanging off of the graduation gown. Today I amended that idea and told him that the diploma should be in a bowl of guacamole with a coffee on the side. That is the food of the end stage of this process....lots of homemade guacamole and loads and loads of coffee.

So if you ever see them making a cake with a crazy lady climbing a mountain towards her guacamole covered diploma on Ace of Cakes, you will know I finally made it to the end!

No comments: