Friday, March 26, 2010

Can I run for the hills now?

It has been a shit week, sorry, no other way to say it. I have dealt with misbehaving kids, misbehaving students, exhaustion, garbage at work, stress at home and numerous other stressful moments. I want the week to be over, and my husband be home, but with his new schedule, that won't happen until Sunday. On the bright side, we are taking all four kids for pictures and dinner out on Sunday, no way that will be a problem right?

To change subjects, I need to get a plan for the garden going. We have talked out the plan, but we don't have the seeds to start. I am thinking of taking the whole crew out tomorrow to pick up the seeds we need...yeah, Lowes on a Saturday morning...again, no stress right?

Anyway, I need to get off the computer and go to bed, it has been a trying day and I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

No comments: