Sunday, September 6, 2009

Squishy Tushies

We have had Teagan in the cloth diapers during the day for a few weeks now and I am happy to report it is going very well! She fits into all my fitted diapers and covers and within the group I have a few favorites and will be adding more to my stock. We just broke out the all in one diapers and a few of those fit her as well.

We have only had one or two explosions or leaks, about the same as we would have with disposables, and the washing hasn't been hard at all! I am able to do the diapers every two or three days, there is no stink, and the few diapers that had some staining bleach right out in the sun. The main issue will be in winter when I can't always hang them out to dry, but as long as it is over freezing, they may take a trip out into the sun to bleach then head inside to the fireside to dry.

The diapers are really budget friendly, super easy to use (even the hubby likes them), environmentally friendly and as an added bonus...CUTE!

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

You are just having to easy of a time with this one...now I wish I would have had another;-) Okay, maybe not, but I glad things are going well on the caring-for-Teagan front!

Tribe Mama said...

Haha Em...why don't you just keep Gracie when she comes, I KNOW you want an almost 2 year old :) Teagan has been pretty easy, today she wailed for two hours, but usually she is good. Breastfeeding has been a breeze, diapers too, it is getting everything else done that has been hard!