Thursday, November 24, 2011

Truly Thankful

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and family!

We enjoyed the day at my sister's house with her family and my parents, it was a wild start and end of the day but the in between was perfect!

I am thankful for my husband who deals with my special brand of crazy and who works his rear off for our family.

I am thankful for each of the five special little souls we have been blessed to call our own.  I am thankful that we are able to be present to parent them, and that they are each their own unique little person.

I am thankful for our health and stability and that have jobs and a roof over our head.

I am thankful for friends and family who support us and hold our hands and lend an ear when we need it.

I am thankful that I do not have to worry that we have enough to eat, or that we have heat or that are safe, so many are not so fortunate.

And today I am especially thankful for Finn's continued development and growth. While he is a bit behind in some areas, others he is right one track for, because today...on Thanksgiving...my boy took his first steps! Not only did he take a step or two, he did it again and again and again and got up to SIX steps today!  So very thankful for sharing that moment with my husband, parents and sister.

No comments: