Monday, June 13, 2011

I don't

I don't:
  • Give up
  • Stop trying
  • Take no for an answer
  • Let the end justify the means
  • Allow failure
  • Take the easy way out 
  • Think OK is good enough
  • Not do something if someone else needs me to
  • Put myself first
  • Believe that anything is impossible
This is going to a be a long, hard week for me and it just seems like more and more is getting piled on, but I am holding on tight to who I am and how I deal with this kind of stuff.  The smile is plastered on, hope is tucked away and hands are clenched in sheer determination to make it through to Thursday.  I am willing to take patience if anyone has extra lying around, that I always run short on :)

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Tribe Mama, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!