Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday lacks luster for us

Since we live on an alternative schedule, Fridays are not that exciting for me. While Ryan is off, I work and get home at dinnertime. Then tomorrow Ry will need to go to sleep in the afternoon and I will again be alone with all four kiddos....did I mention Britt has a birthday part a half hour away?

So unlike the masses that rejoice on Fridays, I secretly loathe them. It means another weekend when all the other mom's have help and relief and family time, and I just get two extra kids home from school and a lot more noise.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I can totally relate to how you are feeling. For the 4 years of law school I hated Friday and Saturday because I knew others were having family time and I was alone with the kids having a regular day with no help, no companionship, no partner. Just me and the kids.

It's so incredible lonely. I'm sorry. :(