Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Merry

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Hanukkah and holiday season.

The week was a whirlwind.  I had my first dissertation defense on Tuesday and was approved with only a handful of small changes...woohooo!  We then began holiday overdrive.

My parents arrived Thursday and on Friday the big girls went out for a special Nana day and Grayson had a special Papa day and well, the babies and I went to the grocery store :)

Saturday my sister and her family came and it was a total blast.  We were supposed to then go out to dinner for Ryan's birthday but we were beat so we ordered in and everyone watched Elf :)

Today was as mad as anyone can imagine Christmas morning with five kids would be.  The children were overwhelmed with their presents and completely overjoyed.  We had a nice family breakfast and then basically laid around all day and it was wonderful.

So thankful for my beautiful family, and the love and joy they bring me.  Hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season thus far...onward to new adventures tomorrow!

No comments: