Wednesday, December 14, 2011

As if I wasn't busy enough this week

you know, with closing out classes at PT school, kid's events, the FT job and oh, you know, Christmas to prep for...I now have my first dissertation defense on Tuesday.

The first three chapters are done and ready.  The outline for the presentation is ready.  I am just not sure I am ready!  I have to put the powerpoint together tomorrow and finalize it Friday.  I will then write my "script" so I can be prepared for the presentation.  I am beyond nervous, not because I think it will go badly, I mean, my committee has seen everything up until this point, but because the presentation includes a defense and one of my committee members can be really hard to deal with.

So very nervous, but also anxious to get over this hurdle!

No comments: