Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When the walls close in

Oh it is getting bad for me here today. For some reason (hormones) I am having a hard time prioritizing. So right now all the things that need to be addressed, i.e. clothes that need to be folded, closets that need reorganizing, bathrooms that need cleaning, work that needs to be done, papers that need to be written are making me feel boxed in. I KNOW there is still time, I KNOW that when I get back from Pittsburgh I will have nothing to do but get ready for the baby, but it still feels overwhelming and limiting.

Right now I have dinner cooking and I changed what we are having, so i am not sure if the family will go for it. I also have a paper to write tonight, need to run out to drop a check for the girls summer activity, get the girls to FINALLY clean for real, figure out where the missing curtain rod hanger thing is then have the husband hang the curtains, clean up the kitchen and get the house ready for cleaning. See it is overwhelming.

Oh and my company seems to have lost my raise form, again, for the third year in a row. It does get uncomfortable having to ask each year.

No comments: