Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh someone stop me!

OK, I admit it, I have jumped off the deep end, just don't tell the husband since then he would know he is right! I am feeling a little overwhelmed and worried about the impending new addition, and as any good pregnant lady would do, I am nesting like mad. Today I just could sit still before dinner and got the rest of the family room painted with the exception of the last line up by the ceiling since the stupid ceiling thing wasn't working. Then I served the kids dinner, finished grading, cleaned up from dinner and went out and finished planting the garden. In a moment I am going to make the bread dough and switch the laundry. Now all that is left tomorrow is for Ryan to finish the ceiling for me, build the new furniture and start staining...well, until I think of something else!

No comments: