Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy weekend plans

So we are in the mad rush towards Christmas. All of the outside decorations are done with the exception of the train,lights and wreath which will go up in the morning. My plan for tomorrow is to get the living situated so we can grab a tree tomorrow evening after the kids get home.

I also have some more cookies to make, since Chelle, her new hubby and stepson are visiting on Saturday. I am so excited, and want the house to be super festive and warm. I plan on having it all lite up, roaring fire and a yummy dinner, either homemade pizza or roasted veggies. Then Sunday we have church and will head up to see my niece dance in The Nutcracker. My parents will be there as well, so it will be fun for the kids.

Now I need to get ready for class tonight.

No comments: