Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dinner the bain of my existance

So I feel really bad, but I ran a million errands and took Britt to her friend's house and went to the farm. I got home after 4 and since I bailed out on making dinner last night, I felt I needed to step up tonight. The plan was honey balsamic chicken with angel hair and heirloom tomatoes. I didn't realize that I was out of balsamic vinager, so now I have chicken with garlic and those heirloom tomatoes cooking with some lemon basil and purple basil. This will be served over pasta and hopefully the masses will enjoy.

I do need to make something that uses eggs, since O have three dozen sitting in the fridge. Maybe tomorrow night we have a quiche, I know I have the fixins for a bacon and onion and ham and cheese quiche....hmmm, ideas.

No comments: