Thursday, January 17, 2008

Heading Home

Today was our last day in Florida, and I have to say I am happy to be heading home tomorrow. We are just exhausted, the running around dragging, carrying and pushing three kids can take it's toll. Everyone had a blast, the kids are wiped out, and Ryan and I are ready to get back to normal. I am tired of juggling school and work while away, I never did finish my paper for tonight and will be writing it in the car tomorrow. I need my own bed, my own kitchen and the comforts of home.

As an aside, I am having some serious work stress. When you don't ever see your boss, it is hard to know if you are doing OK. Tone is impossible in email, and our weekly calls include 11 other staff members, so I am stressing that my boss is happy with my work. I have always been one of those people that has tremendous self doubt, and there are lots of times when I am my own worst critic. Often my worry is self inflicted and rooted in my own self esteem issues, and I am hoping this is another one of those times. Ah well, this too shall pass.

No comments: