Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to the grind

We are trying to get back into the groove. Ryan is taking an extra day off this week which will help, then I will have the kids alone Weds-Fri nights. As long as we don't get any major weather events, we should be ok...if we have storms, I will be a wreck.

Today I have done the dishes, laundry and vacuumed. I also need to dehydrate a ton of onions and do some general organizing. Ryan and the kids are picking and weeding the garden, and that should give me some more stuff to process. Pickling cukes are coming in, so I am looking forward to making pickles. We also have a bunch of tomatoes getting ready to ripen, we have two zucchinis, there is butternut squash growing and the regular cukes are getting ready. Not our best year, but not our worst either.

I am anxious to find our groove, hopefully we will be able to quickly so I can get the kids out of the house more regularly.

No comments: